New Orleans, LA | Direct Hire
Are you an energetic, highly motivated professional with a proven track record in recruiting, business development, communicating and problem solving? If so, Delta Personnel has a client that is looking for you.
- Recruit candidates by posting jobs on job sites (Indeed, Internal Job Board, ZipRecruiter, ), review resumes, doing pre-screening phone interviews, and in person interviews – the main job openings will include professional related jobs
- Responsible for establishing and implementing effective talent acquisition strategies for clients
- Build and maintain an ongoing pipeline of potential candidates by identifying prospects through direct sourcing, web sourcing, networking, social media, user groups, research, referrals and other creative ways to fill the candidate pipeline
- Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client openings and maintain ongoing contact with clients and candidates to ensure both receive exceptional customer service
- Market top candidates to clients, former clients, and prospective clients, while uncovering additional opportunities
- Grow client base by marketing our services for temporary, temp-to-hire, and full-time staffing solutions by way of marketing emails and inside sales phone calls
- Foster client and candidate relationships by consulting with Hiring Managers to understand business needs, define candidate qualifications and determine staffing needs
- Consistently exceed quota’s
Hours: This is primarily a Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM job, but this candidate must be flexible to handle issues outside of normal business hours as they arise.
- MUST have at least 2 years of proven sourcing and recruiter experience: preferably in high volume clerical or light industrial positions
- Must have 3+ years in customer service & administration
- Must have a minimum of an Associate’s Degree in a related field
- Must have an upbeat personality and thrive in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects and candidates
- Must have excellent , communication, listening and collaboration skills
- Must be able to take initiative and be proactive
- Must be deadline driven and have a sense of urgency
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills and ability to work in a CRM software all day
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT PRIOR RECRUITING EXPERIENCE. Any other experience will not be accepted for this position.