New Orleans, LA | Temporary to Hire
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Three (3) plus years of related (MIG, TIG or flux core) aluminum welding experience.
- Structural welding and/or fitting of the craft/vehicle.
- May work from Engineering drawings, sketches and written and verbal instructions.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned by management.
- Demonstrated skills based on the results of the welding test.
- Must be able to certify as a Welder and in accordance with M&L policies and standards.
- Must regularly lift, move or carry 40 pounds.
High school graduate or GED certificate.
Must be willing to work rotating shifts.
Delta Personnel, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.